to the Imperial Carriage Museum
|Open daily from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.||15.3. to 30.11.|
|Open daily from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.||1.12. to 14.3.|
The safety of our guests and staff is our top priority. Extensive security measures are designed to offer you an enriching visitor experience.
- No test certificate is required for regular museum visits.
- Wearing a face mask is required for the duration of the visit. For underaged visitors the following rules are in place: 0-5 years - no mask required / from 6 years on – face mask required.
- Disinfectant dispensers are available for use throughout the house.
- Audio guides are properly disinfected after each use.
Information about guided tours:
- Guided tours are permitted for groups of up to 25 people.
- Wearing a face mask is required throughout the visit.
We recommend that you buy your admission ticket online in advance so that you do not have to queue at the cash desk. With your online ticket, you can enter the museum directly via the Fast-Lane entrance.
Contactless payment on site is also possible.
Our staff is always available to answer your questions!
1) Students (25 and under), seniors, Ö1 Club members, persons with special needs and their carers, conscripts (military/social service), unemployed.
Complete the picture: your audio guide will point out details, explain context and let you in on a secret or two.
|Audio Guide||2 €|
- German, English, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian, Mandarin.
- Try out audio guide
The arts education team is looking forward to accompanying you on your journey through the museum!
|Overview tour every sunday, at 11 a.m.||6 €|
Buy your ticket online in advance
Delivery of Online Tickets
Your online ticket will be sent by email to the address provided by you. Please also check your spam folder.
The tickets remain valid from the point of purchase until they are stamped upon entry at the given site.
Photography and filming is only permitted for private use and non-commercial purposes. It is not permitted to use a flash or a tripod. Please take note of signs indicating photography bans for particular works of art.
Leave your outerwear, umbrellas, bags and other items at the cloakroom free of charge. There are also lockers available for storage.
We are particularly happy to welcome young visitors and have special offers for children and those who have remained young at heart. Please keep an eye on the children you are accompanying during your entire visit.
Media representatives and journalists reporting about a KHM Museumsverband site, a current exhibition or event will receive free entry and press material from us. Please register your visit in writing at email@example.com least two workdays in advance, including in your email the name of your medium, your desired date of visit and a scanned image of your valid ID.
Download our terms and conditions
Please take a look at the KHM Museumsverband terms and conditions.
If you have any questions regarding ticket prices and opening times, please contact us by phone +43 1 525 24 - 2500 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to your visit!