to the Imperial Carriage Museum
We are looking forward to your visit.
|Open daily from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.||15.3. to 30.11.|
|Open daily from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.||1.12. to 14.3.|
Please note that some sections of the main gallery of the Imperial Carriage Museum will be temporarily closed from October 22 through November 3, 2020 for the installation of the exhibition “Corona’s Ancestors: Masks and Epidemics at the Imperial Court in Vienna 1500-1918”. We apologize for this as well as any noise or disturbances.
The safety of our visitors and staff is our top priority. Extensive safety measures are in place to ensure that your visit is an untroubled and enriching experience.
Please note the following regulations and measures for your visit:
- Keep a distance of at least one metre to all persons who are not members of your own household.
- The wearing of a mouth and nose protector is obligatory during the visit. Our Guest Service on site will gladly provide you with a disposable mask. Discover our special designer fabric face masks at our online shop and be touched by art.
- If you use our elevators, please do so only alone or with persons who live in your household.
- We recommend that you purchase your ticket online before your visit in order to avoid the queues at the cash desk. You can enter the museum directly with your online ticket.
Contactless payment is possible at our cash desks, too.
- Audio guides will be disinfected according to the regulations in place after each use.
- Disinfectants are available for use throughout the building.
- Wash-rooms and toilets will be cleaned more frequently and all door handles and frequently touched areas throughout the building will be cleaned several times a day.
Please turn to our staff, who will be happy to answer any questions!
|Annual ticket 7 museums – 365 days|
(unlimited visits for a year from purchase
|Annual ticket U25||25 €|
|Vienna City Card||9 €|
|Reduced admission 1)||8 €|
|Child/Young Person (0-19)||free|
1) Students (25 and under), seniors, Ö1 Club members, persons with special needs and their carers, conscripts (military/social service), unemployed.
Complete the picture: your audio guide will point out details, explain context and let you in on a secret or two.
|Audio Guide||2 €|
- German, English, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian, Mandarin.
- Try out audio guide
The arts education team is looking forward to accompanying you on your journey through the museum!
|Overview tour every sunday, at 11 a.m.||6 €|
Buy your ticket online in advance
Delivery of Online Tickets
Your online ticket will be sent by email to the address provided by you. Please also check your spam folder.
The tickets remain valid from the point of purchase until they are stamped upon entry at the given site.
Photography and filming is only permitted for private use and non-commercial purposes. It is not permitted to use a flash or a tripod. Please take note of signs indicating photography bans for particular works of art.
Leave your outerwear, umbrellas, bags and other items at the cloakroom free of charge. There are also lockers available for storage.
We are particularly happy to welcome young visitors and have special offers for children and those who have remained young at heart. Please keep an eye on the children you are accompanying during your entire visit.
Media representatives and journalists reporting about a KHM Museumsverband site, a current exhibition or event will receive free entry and press material from us. Please register your visit in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org least two workdays in advance, including in your email the name of your medium, your desired date of visit and a scanned image of your valid ID.
Download our terms and conditions
Please take a look at the KHM Museumsverband terms and conditions.
If you have any questions regarding ticket prices and opening times, please contact us by phone +43 1 525 24 - 2500 or by email email@example.com.
We are looking forward to your visit!